Head of Embedded Systems
WE'RE LOOKING FOR BOLD, FEARLESS, UNSTOPPABLE PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY.
We're building an incredible company and need driven, innovative, and creative individuals to help us bring the brain science revolution to the world. This isn't just about where you fit in. It is about who will you be. It is about how you will impact the world with neurotechnology.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is bringing together the world’s foremost experts in hardware, software and neuroscience. Rythm builds consumer technology that stimulates the brain to enhance performance. Our product, Dreem, is the first active wearable device to increase sleep quality.
Founded in 2014 by Hugo Mercier (Co-Founder / CEO) and Quentin Soulet de Brugiere (Co-Founder / CSO), Rythm has just finished its second round of financing and is laureate of national and international awards: iLab 2015 - Creation and development, World Innovation Competition (Stage 1 and Stage 2), Jean-Louis Gerondeau 2014 Prize, Fellowship CEPAME (California Ecole Polytechnique Alumni), Grand Prizes for Innovation by Paris City Hall, Super-finalist of the International Innovation Awards
Today our team has more than 60 people in its team: 55 people in Paris (rue Scribe, Opera of Paris) and 10 others are based in downtown San Francisco, CA.
Join us and be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
The Head of Embedded Software will manage the Embedded Systems team implying responsibility of all versions of embedded software from specifications to customer delivery (architecture, development, integration and testing). He will handle task dispatching to resources respectfully to the predefined timeline and milestones. It is a dual task position : management of the team in charge of middleware development and integration, and being in charge of the implementation and optimization on target of the full algorithm chain
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Specify embedded software architecture according to product requirements
- Schedule and dispatch tasks to Embedded Systems team members
- Define the algorithms in accordance with embedded structure and limitations with the algorithm team
- Implement and optimize embedded versions of the algorithms
- Develop and maintain tools to automatize algorithms validation
- Integrate algorithms into embedded middleware
- Supervise development, testing and deployment
- Ensure robustness of deliveries to customer
- Analyze behaviour once deployed to customer
As the Head of Embedded Software, you're a leader and technical expert :
- Software Design
- Python and C languages
- In experience in management is a +