Signal Processing & Algo Developer intern
As a signal processing and algorithmic developper intern at Rythm, you will be a member of the software development team in our R&D facilities in Paris.
You will work on the implementation of online algorithms that are run in real time on Dreem's headband. The data that you will be considering are low dimensional electroencephalograms (EEG).
This work will involve:
- Conducting data processing and analysis on Dreem's sleep data to extract information of the EEG signal for a better detection and understanding of sleep patterns;
- Development of signal processing algorithms that will be run in real-time on Dreem's headband.
- Collaborating with machine learning specialists and embedded developers.
- Signal processing with a special focus on time series
- Applied mathematics: data analysis, statistics,
- Strong skills in scientific computing (python),
- Comfortable working in lean and agile highly dynamic environment (unittesting, git).
- Autonomous and idea provider,
- Enjoy communication and contradiction,
- Curious about neuroscience and sleep.
- Experience in neuroscience and EEG analysis,
- Experience with large scale computation, machine learning.