Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of +70 people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
We're in search for a driven, hardworking, creative, ambitious, responsible person to help us execute key visual design executions for our brand and product. At Rythm, we value great design and measure it on an individual’s ability to create unique experiences that simplify complex technologies. As the in-house lead designer, you’ll build and usher our current visual language to the next level. This role has high visibility within the company. We also expect this individual to interact with folks in the Product and Marketing teams. One the most important project of the designer will be to lead the implementation of the new brand identity.
- Implement the design of marketing materials, page layouts, and interactive experiences based on a thorough understanding of the product vision and marketing goals
- Apply brand guidelines across all internal and external communication and craft the visual voice for the internal brand book
- Lead visual application for packaging design by partnering with industrial design teams
- Create all marketing materials as it relates to the company’s web presence, events, presentation materials, and other marketing collateral (online and offline)
- Design content, version layouts, and run quality checks on all assets prepared for hand-off, ensuring that assets are compatible with corporate visual and brand standards
- Collaborate and develop concepts, and strategic ideas that can be effectively executed within a variety of consumer channels, and a range of mediums (including but not limited to print, video / film, web, photography, packaging, 3D, corporate guidelines, integrated campaigns)
- Receive direction and present proposed design/advertising solutions while meeting deadlines on a variety of projects simultaneously. Ensure work is reviewed/approved before presentation
- Operate as a brand advocate and shepherd the creative standards with all partners (internal and external vendors), providing feedback when required and communicate updates as needed
- Ensure all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to specifications, production standards, color quality standards and preflight requirements
- Design of 2D/3D concepts, working with production and implementation teams as needed
- Complete retouching on files required for internal presentation and work with vendors for final post-production delivery
- Degree in Graphic Design and 3-5 years experience designing MarCom for brands
- 3-5 years experience in designing materials for web/desktop/mobile sites and applications for front-end customer facing companies
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS6 print suite
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for apps, mobile, and web design
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
- Strong typography and composition skills
- Keep up-to-date with design, photography and print production techniques, proposing new technologies and sharing this knowledge with the team.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Skilled in information design and layout + Inforgraphics design. Illustration, patterning and vector iconography are a plus
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment, and perform effectively under tight deadlines
- A portfolio that speaks to all of the above
Bonus Points For:
- The ability to code working prototypes in HTML, CSS, and other current technologies
- After Effects/motion graphics software
- Content Strategy skills