Talent acquisition & HR project intern
Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of +70 people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
What's your job about ?
- Identify, qualify, attract & onboard the best talents around for our positions;
- Organize and lead the candidates interviews, reporting and the follow-up process
- Give candidates the best experience possible; update them about their recruitment status & garantee the best candidate experience possible;
- Update our reports on daily basis, while giving updates to the hiring managers about the status of their positions;
- Get ourself the best ambassador of our HR brand (on social media like LinkedIn, schools, HR events, etc…); and represent Rythm at Job Fairs, community events, meetups, and conferences.
- Help develop and maintain our partnership with top schools
- NB: administrative part of HR (like contracts, payroll) is not part of your role
Reporting and working hand in hand with Stella, our global talent manager
- First experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast paced environment (ideally from a startup, tech company);
- You are structured, analytical & using the good tools to recruit, but you are also empathic & good at reading people
- You're confortable with social networks & recruitment tools (LinkedIn, cv database, google boolean search)
- You are the skills needed as an HR within a start-up environment (reactivity, confidentiality, availability for both hiring managers & candidates).
- You have excellent written & verbal communications skills in both French & English ;
- Knowledge of Startup and tech culture is a real plus