Machine Learning Engineer (Morpheo)
Rythm is a neurotechnology startup which works on sleep analysis and enhancement. Rythm produces the Dreem headband which collects physiological activity during sleep, such as brain activity. We analyse sleep data from multiple sources and build artificial intelligence algorithms to help diagnose various pathologies.
Morpheo is a consortium made of Rythm, école Polytechnique and Université Paris Descartes devoted to developing a secure infrastructure for orchestrating Machine Learning on sensitive data. All our code is open source and we use modern tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Blockchain technology (HyperLedger). Our computer science team adopted the DevOps philosophy: everybody is involved in both coding and deploying/monitoring code in production.
As an advanced data scientist at Rythm, you will be in charge of machine learning activities within the Morpheo project and beyond. You will be a member of the software development and research team in our R&D facilities in Paris.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing Morpheo developments in relation with machine learning, and analysis of sleep data
- Developing and training machine learning algorithms based on our database and external databases.
- Interfacing your work with other Morpheo partners including in particular the Applied Mathematics Department et Ecole Polytechnique and the Sleep Department at Hotel Dieu
General Requirements :
- Ability to manage an advanced R&D project by interfacing with other project partners
- Ability to bridge various technical and non-technical requirements originating from different end users including data scientists, software developers and medical doctors.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Strong Machine Learning knowledge and experience (A Kaggle-like achievement is highly valuable)
- Deep Learning Experience
- Experience with time series analysis
- Solid Python programming skills
- Demonstrated delivery of high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Comfortable working in lean environment; problem solving and communication skills
- Interest in neuroscience
- Experience with AWS