Devops Engineer (Site Reliability Engineer)
What’s this role about?
Rythm has built a team of the best experts in Hardware, Software and Neuroscience. The App&Backend Team has a very high value in the development of the Company and our projects. Their day-to-day is made of challenges, team-work and technics. The Rythm team is seeking a great Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) in order to :
* Setting up, monitoring and automating our containerized micro-service based infrastructure
* Leveraging disruptive infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes to keep technical debt as low as possible
* Optimizing performance-critical backend applications
* Designing and maintaining a fast, scalable and reliable Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipeline
* Orchestrating computationally intensive machine learning tasks
* Bringing the DevOps culture into the company
Fields of expertise : Kubernetes, Terraform, CoreOS administration, Docker, Git, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Prometheus...
- Master degrees in Engineering School
- 3 to 5 years in a previous Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) position
- Great level in French and English
- Strong interest in new technology
- Strong motivation in changing the world of neurotechnology