Lead UI /UX Designer
Rythm is a leading neurotechnology company founded in 2014 with the vision of solving sleep epidemic through neurotechnology. Dreem, its first consumer product, is the first active sleep wearable to improve people’s sleep, based on years of neurosciences and the development of disruptive technologies. To achieve this ambitious and unique goal, Rythm has built a team of product, technology and science experts - in mathematics, machine learning, electronics, embedded systems, materials, chemistry, computer science and design.
As the Lead UI / UX Designer on our first product, Dreem, you will be in charge of defining the look and feel of our product. As part of our product team, you will specifically have ownership of our mobile app's design. More generally, you will also be expected to be a leading voice on UX working at the intersection of many teams - engineering, product, marketing, customer success - to deliver a delightful user experience.
Dreem is based on highly complex technological and scientific foundations, but the experience needs to be as seamless, transparent and pleasant as possible for the user. Dreem will be integrated in a highly personal moment of our users’ daily life, and will become a part of their daily routines. Defining Dreem's UI design will probably be one of the most demanding and challenging missions you ever had, and you will play one of the most important roles at Rythm.
- You will lead the UI design of our mobile app
- You will have ownership of our product's visual identity
- You will be a leading voice on user experience
- You will help build the necessary frameworks leading our UX research, development and analysis
- In collaboration with the customer success team you will constantly monitor, iterate and improve the user experience
- You will be in charge of conveying to Rythm team, the UI / UX best practices and values
- Education at a superior design school
- Experience of 5 to 7 years in product and UI/UX design, with experience in the development of multiple successful products (hardware and/or software)
- Experience in mobile app iOS / Android UI
- Knowledge of human interface guidelines, standards, best practices and emerging technologies
- Perfect mastering of traditional design development and prototyping tools
- Fluent English
- Complete autonomy and proactivity
- Strong analytical skillset and mindset
- Expert knowledge of user-centered principles