Product marketing intern
Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of +70 people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
Part of Rythm Marketing team, and directly attached to the Head of Product Marketing, your missions will focus on two main topics:
- Product Market Fit understanding
- Help build a strong market benchmark
- Give insights on the relevancy of certain features
- Help define the product value proposition
- User testing and Customer behavior understanding
- Understand how our users use the product
- Give insights on behavior patterns and how to improve their journey
- Conduct user testing to determine and understand feature/product/app satisfaction
- Make product recommandations based on user reseach
- Customer experience (support, retention, loyalty)
- Define and help create content for customer retention purpose: emails, infographics, blog posts, sponsorship programs etc.
- Monitor and analyze the quality of the customer experience to define and implement new retention and communication actions.
- Final year internship
- Bac +4 / 5
- Business School
- Strong sense of relationship
- Rigor and sense of analysis
- Interest in new technologies and sleep
- Proactivity, autonomy
- Excellent writing skills, in both French and English
- Excellent web culture
1000€ to 1500€ gross per month
Location : Paris, Opéra