Back-End Software Engineer
We're looking for an awesome Back-end Software Engineer to join our team in Paris and work on our huge challenges.
As a Back-end Software Engineer at Rythm, you will be a member of the software development team in our R&D facilities; you will work with Olivier, Head of Application and Back-End, and the front-end team.
What's your mission :
- Build the back-end architectures
- Implement Python modules, reusable or specific
- Work in a continuous integration and agile environment
- Collaborating with algorithms, neuroscience and mobile application specialists.
You will take action during the industrialization and commercialization of our first product in limited edition as part of a beta program. You will be included in all development aspects (high-level and operational) of the company and the product. You'll also collaborate with the Application and Research team in our offices in Paris bringing together the team of marketing, business, operations, design and product.
Some projects you'll work on :
Back-end projects used with production constraints, as uploading big data files on a daily frequency (technical challenge), use a task queue system to run algorithms on our raw data, deliver the results of these algorithms via an API,….
We are seeking a back-end engineer with strong technical Requirements on :
- Back-End Development with Python
- Experience in production environment
Nice to have,
- Knowledge of Front-end development