Back-End Software Engineer
You will be with Olivier Tranzer, Head of Application and Back-End, and Jérôme Kalifa, CTO of Dreem. As a Back-End Software Engineer at Dreem, you will be a member of the software development team in our R&D facilities in Paris.
You will work on several back-end projects used with production constraints, as uploading big data files on a daily frequency (technical challenge), use a task queue system to run algorithms on our raw data, deliver the results of these algorithms via an API,….
This work will involve:
- Build the back-end architectures
- Implement Python modules, reusable or specific
- Work in a continuous integration and agile environment
- Collaborating with algorithms, neuroscience and mobile application specialists.
You will take action during the industrialization and commercialization of our first product in limited edition as part of a beta program. You will be included in all development aspects (high-level and operational) of the company and the product. You will work with the Application and Research team in our offices in Paris bringing together the team of marketing, business, operations, design and product.
We are seeking dynamic candidates:
Technical Requirements :
- Back-End Development with Python
- Experience in production environment
- Knowledge of Front-end development