Machine Learning Engineer
As a data scientist at Dreem, you will be a member of the software development team in our R&D facilities in Paris.
You will be in charge of developing and trainings machine learning models based on our database to improve our algorithm processing tools. You will have to deal with the huge amount of data in order to get the best of our database.
You will also take part in the development of user-oriented visualization based on unsupervised modeling and data mining.
This work will involve :
- Designing and programming machine learning models (machine learning, implementation)
- Manage and work on a growing amount of data (data management, data mining)
- Implement and develop unsupervised tools and visualizations to promote our data
- Strong Machine Learning knowledge and experience (A Kaggle-like achievement is highly valuable)
- Deep Learning Experience (preferably Theano, Torch or Tensorflow)
- Solid Python programming skills
- Demonstrated delivery of high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Comfortable working in lean environment; problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with distributed/cluster computing (Spark, hadoop)
- Experience in Web development and Database (Django, SQL)
- Interest in neuroscience
- Experience with AWS