Web Developer (Front-End Engineer)
What’s this role about?
Rythm has built a team of the best experts in Hardware, Software and Neuroscience. The App&Backend Team has a very high value in the development of the Company and our projects. Their day-to-day is made of challenges, team-work and technics. The Rythm team is seeking a great Front-end Engineer in order to :
• You'll be part of the development of several front-end applications both internal for R&D needs and external for the customers (Websites, blogs, tools, etc).
• The customer front-end will include standard user profiles, online payments and other e-commerce related features.
• The internal front-end will include custom data visualisation and a build a tool for R&D, external partners and customers.
• Has already worked as a web developer on both desktop and mobile web products
• Are methodical in your approach to writing and designing code
• Experience working with consumer-facing website
• Any experience with modern frameworks would be appreciated (or the desire to learn)
• The Front-end Engineer will manage the e-commerce website : prestashop is a real +