Machine Learning Internship - Algo team
Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of +70 people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
Dreem headband gathers data over how people sleep through multiple sensors all over the night. These complex signals are processed all along the night by the headband to provide key features of the product (e.g.: sleep induction techniques, deep sleep enhancement, smart alarm) After a night, the data is sent to a specific backend where further analysis are conducted.
As a machine learning intern, you will work on those data to develop such analysis and improve our machine learning models.
This work will involve:
- Designing machine learning experiences (find the right experiment, gather data, design the experiment)
- Develop machine learning models
- Develop internal machine learning tools
- Evaluate and report on your work with visualization, short presentations etc.
- Machine Learning knowledge and experience (Deep learning knowledge is really appreciated)
- Python programming skills
- Being Autonomous but communicative and curious