Partnerships and Business Development Intern
Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of +70 people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
Rythm - Dreem is looking for an intern to work under the supervision of the Partnerships and Business Development Senior Manager to develop strategic collaborations in Europe.
The candidate will be in charge of driving the success of existing collaboration in various sectors (healthcare, corporate wellness, hospitality, transportation). In addition, she/he will identify new business and strategic opportunities in Europe and help with their implementation.
The candidate will :
- Work closely with existing partners to maximize the success of collaborations: assist them in using the Dreem headbands, collect their feedbacks, proactively meet their needs, measure and improve partnerships KPIs
- Coordinate with the marketing team to boost the visibility of partnerships: help creating marketing content to be published through all our channels (partners testimonials, photos, videos etc.)
- Help to identify and develop new partnerships in various sectors: select interesting targets, draft a pitch, participate to the negotiation and the implementation of new collaborations
- Fluent in French
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Energy to motivate a prospect to take action
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Curiosity that helps you understand things at a deep level
- Responsibility and accountability for results
- Final year internship
- Previous experience in Partnerships or Business Development for an emerging-growth company
- Experience running the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure (a plus)