Global Talent Acquisition Manager
What’s this role about?
Rythm has built a team of the best experts in Hardware, Software and Neuroscience. The company is still growing and we now need a Talent Acquisition Manger to hire the best employees in different topics such as : Software/Tech/Engineering Engineers, Data Analytics Engineers, Business Managers, Marketing Managers, Art Director (complete team to build), etc.
The TA Manager will also need to build the employer branding. We have a great company with the best employees. We need to use this force to build our Employer Branding.
Rythm plans to recruit +30 employees in the next 18 months.
As a TA Manager, you are responsible for the hiring process within Rythm:
• Be responsible for all recruitments:
o For all levels of seniority: recruitments will include a significant number of senior or executive positions.
o For all countries where Rythm will develop: France, US, and maybert other countries to open.
o for all functions: marketing, tech & product, sales, etc.
• Create and maintain a strong employer branding by creating content and testimonials from employees.
• Accompany the teams in the definition of job descriptions and expected profiles.
• Select and manage the selected providers to assist Rythm in its hiring plan.
• Be in charge of structuring and monitoring the performance of the acquisition channels: social and media networks, posting, universities and school relations, etc.
• Select the best candidates.
• Finalize recruitments and accompany the new recruited in his first days (on-boarding).
• Keep Rythm as "a great place to work" will be your first objective.
• More than 4-5 years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a Tech context.
• Excellent track-record in sensitive and high-level recruitments.
• A strategic vision of the issues of the company and an understanding of the business issues.
• You have an excellent relationship, an enthusiastic, motivated, proactive and autonomous personality.
• Very good judgment in recruiting on the match between the candidates and the expectations of the company.
• You are bilingual in English, both written and spoken.
• Previous international recruiting experience and ability to travel are important. An experience in USA would be a definite plus.
• You are rigorous, structured in your work, and analytical.
• You are recognized for your taste of the challenge and achieving your goals is a priority for you.
• You are ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the sense of leadership, and you want to take responsibility in a fast-growing startup.
The work environment
• Young and passionate team of 60 people
• A pleasant work environment in a great Office in Opéra (Paris)
• Attractive remuneration according to profile (fixed and variable)
• Opportunity to evolve and take on responsibilities in a growing team