Junior product manager - intership
Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of +70 people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
The Rythm team is seeking a results-oriented Junior Product Manager Intern. We are currently executing on an ambitious, broad, and fascinating roadmap, which includes a large library of sleep-related content. As part of the Product team, your main role will be to help us develop and manage this growing library in alignment with specific objectives.
- You will be working on features within the product which aim to accompany users along their journey to solve their sleep issues
- This will mean being responsible for creating and managing a comprehensive library of content in the product (text, images, video)
- You will measure product and content effectiveness and quickly driving iterative improvements.
- You will be working at the intersection on various subjects (software, sleep science, design, content creation) where you may be out of your comfort zone
- You can communicate complex ideas in a straightforward way, especially in writing
- Fully bilingual, French & English, spoken and written
- A strong interest for, and willingness to learn about, sleep science and health in general
- Being a self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership on your work, is essential
- A track record of challenging yourself, academically and professionally
- You are excellent at prioritizing, and taking decisions even with incomplete information
- You are great at interacting with all kinds of people and understanding what makes them tick
- Experience building customer-facing projects is a plus